Coaching Circle for Professionals
Dublin Dates: January 15th | February 12th | March 11th | April 8th | May 13th
Dublin Location: The Old Station House, 15A Main Street, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
Cork Dates: TBD
Cork Location: TBD
Numbers: 4 or 5
Format: 5 evenings, once a month from 6pm until 8.30pm.
Cost: €1,100 + VAT.
Booking deposit €500 + VAT secures your place. Subsequent payments can be made in instalments. Early bird discount of €100 for all booking deposits received by 20th December 2019.
A certificate of attendance will be provided.
This coaching circle is for professionals who are interested in focusing on their professional development in a group environment. Whether you are established in your career and want to focus on specific areas of development, you are establishing yourself in a new career or you are hoping to make a career change, this environment will provide a safe and fun space for you to explore what your development goals are and how you can achieve them. Whilst doing this, you will also be developing your skills of coaching, giving and receiving feedback and working in a group.
- Are you ready to focus on your personal and professional development?
- Are you looking to develop skills to advance your career?
- Are you curious about coaching but struggle to find the time?
- Would you like to build your professional network whilst working with like-minded people?
- Each participant has the option to complete an emotional intelligence (EQi) psychometric assessment. It is not a requirement.
- Each participant will have an individual coaching session with Isolde in advance of the first group session. If you have opted to do the EQi assessment, you will be debriefed on your EQi 2.0 workplace report at this meeting.
- Group session 1 will focus on group members getting to know each other, we will agree group norms and you will set your intentions and goals for your professional development.
- The agenda for group sessions 2 and 3 will be shaped by the topics and issues brought by group members.
- Group session 4 will be an opportunity to getting a deeper understanding of your presence and impact with group members giving and receiving feedback.
- Group session 5 is an opportunity to reflect on your achievements and what you have learnt from the experience. You will also set your intentions and goals for the year ahead.